You have reached the Parachutes Over Phoenix Registration Page.
If you are here it means that you have already made a reservation with our phone center, or booked directly online with our new Online Reservation System. PLEASE Read all the Rules of your jump below.
Please click here to get the directions. We are located at the Casa Grande Municipal Airport.
Your Agreement with Parachutes Over Phoenix :
Refundable Reservations with $50 deposit and $9 booking fee:
- You paid $9 per person booking fee and a $50 deposit. The booking fee is non-refundable although you can transfer your $9 to another jump time with no additional charge if you make the change 48 hours prior to your scheduled time. You must receive an e-mail from us stating the change.
- If you change your reservation within 48 hours of your scheduled time you will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee (your deposit) per person.
- We agree to only book as many people per class that would allow us to easily take people skydiving in the time frame we advertise. Plan on up to 4 hours after you arrive. We obviously cannot control the weather so any weather delay in the morning would likely increase the time every customer spends with us. If the delay is so much that we feel we will not be able to finish your skydive within the 4 hour advertised time frame then we usually make an attempt to contact you.
Online Booking and Prepaid Bookings:
- Online booking is non-refundable for any reason. You will receive a gift certificate if the jump is canceled.
- The sky diving weight limit is 240 pounds, but call to inquire if you are over 240.
- There is an extra charge if you are over 200 pounds.
- You must be 18 years old to jump.
- You must sign a waiver to jump.
- If you cancel the jump more than 48 hours before your scheduled jump time then you will receive a Gift Certificate for the amount you paid to be used toward your next jump.
- If you cancel/reschedule the jump within 48 hours of the jump time then you will be charged the normal $50 rescheduling fee and receive a Gift Certificate for the amount you paid less $50 to be used toward your next jump.
- If the jump is cancelled due to bad weather, temporary runway closure, unexpected aircraft maintenance, surprise FAA inspection, etc. then you will receive a Gift Certificate good for one tandem skydive (valued at $299). Online bookings and prepaid bookings are non-refundable for any reason.
View Sky Diving Costs Here
Sky Diving Weight Limit
- Extra $30 if over 200 pounds.
- Extra $60 if over 225 pounds.
- Be sure to ask if you are over 200 pounds.
On the day of your sky diving lesson
- Wear comfortable pants(jeans) and a t-shirt if it's hot and a sweatshirt (please, no hoodies) if its cold.
- Wear comfortable closed toed shoes. No shoes/boots with open hooks.
- Your arrival time is the time on your email. Your class time will be up to a half hour to an hour after your arrival time.
- Everyone must be over 18 years old and under 200 Pounds. We can usually take people that weigh up to 240 pounds for an extra charge. Make sure you ask about it on the phone.
- We call the person that made the reservation for every group the day before the jump to remind them. If you do not get a phone call from us the day before your jump please call us as we may not have your phone number correctly or may not have your reservation correctly.
- Please make sure you check your e-mail and phone messages the day of your jump as we may call you to give you weather advisories.
- Make sure you gave us a phone number you will be able to answer on the day you will be jumping.